Low brightness playing vids and poor quality SD after upgrade

After the April upgrade my Vero4k has video play back issues. The brightness of videos is dim and SD video quality is terrible. It was fine prior to the upgrade.
I was using Titanium skin which is no longer compatible so changed to Aeon Tajo, which I really like and it displays fine. It is just video playback that is an issue.
Dark scenes on SD video are so more blotchy. Is there a way to fix this?
If not is there a way to roll back the upgrade?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Hi

I think the issue was skin related. I changed to Amber and the playback is much better.
I did not think that the skin I use would affect video playback but that seems to be the case. Pity as I liked Aeon Tajo but happy to use Amber instead.
Is this a known issue?

No.