Manuel match movie info?

A few of my movies match the wrong title. How do I manuel select the correct title?
For example “Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone” match a movie “The Philosopher’s Stone” from 1958.

Thanks!
/Thomas

Highlight the title in the library and bring up the context menu. Select ‘movie information’. Select ‘refresh’ and you should be given a list of possible matches.

I usually just rename the folder correctly by information from themoviedb.org like so
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) — The Movie Database (TMDB)

folder name “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001)” and then try again… maybe delete info files or other files in there other the movie file.

remember to cleanup DB from time to time in settings.

It’s good praksis to name the folders of the content like this…you can also add a movie correctly by making an file called movie.nfo with this URL as content “Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) — The Movie Database (TMDB)” and put it in the same folder as the movie it self…then kodi will pick that info up when you refresh movie info.

hope it helps

-H

If I highlight the movie and press left I don’t see ‘movie information’ in the menu. Is this the conext menu? :blush:

What do you see? can you “set content” if so set it to movie

i have this

If I press left when a movie is highligted, I get this menu:

Who said to press left? Press “C” for the context menu.

Thanks! :blush: