Hello, my Vero4K upgrade to 2021-08 initially went well and we watched some videos, enjoyed better performance. But after 1st library scan today, mediacenter is restarting directly just a few seconds after the GUI main menu is displayed.
I got into SSH, stopped mediacenter, enabled debug level 2, restarted the mediacenter and got the kodi.log file.
Any advise on how to resolve this?
Would of course like to avoid a full reinstall.
I have an OSMC backup from before the upgrade.
Upgrade was done as follows
- OSMC Backup taken through MyOSMC
- MyOSMC upgrade run manually but failed on Debian connection error. Tried with and without VPN, no difference
- Ran the upgrade from SSH command line with apt-get update, dist-upgrade and autoremove
- Rebooted the Vero4K
- Once in the Mediacenter, could use it as normal (Aeon Nox Silvo skin), though some addins disabled as not compatible with Kodi 19.1. Played a few videos from network drives and a streaming service working very well, faster performance than 2020-11 release
- Ran the library update today. A few secs after it ended, mediacenter restarted with sad face, and entered into the restart loop (restarting Mediacenter, not rebooting the whole Vero4K)