Mediacentre 'Segmentation Fault' when Setting up Timer

I’ve just installed the latest OSMC (Kodi 17.6 Jun 7 2018) on a RPi3 with TVheadend 4.2.6 and running a Realtek/Panasonic DVB-T/T2 USB tuner/demodulator.

All seems to work OK as far as I can tell, except I get a ‘sad face’ crash and restart of the mediacentre when I try to set up a ‘timer’ from the ‘PVR and Live TV’ menu. Recording, time-shifting and setting up a rules based ‘auto recording’ from the EPG all seem to work fine. I’m using an external USB flash drive on the RPI to store all types of recording.

I had a look at the journal logs and saw the following message associated with the issue:
osmc-sl63un mediacenter[288]: /usr/bin/mediacenter: line 142: 2890 Segmentation fault sudo -u osmc $KODI --standalone -fs --lircdev /var/run/lirc/lircd

Anyone seen the same thing or have any idea how to solve the issue? Its not a critical issue I don’t suppose because

1. the automatic rules based recordings from the EPG are probably better than a standard timer anyway and I can use those without issue
  2. Mediacentre restarts itself after the crash without any other issues

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Thanks for such a quick reply!

Using SSH method:
Logs successfully uploaded.
Logs available at https://paste.osmc.tv/yogazocayi