Movie scraping not finding titles

So using the vero 4k + and all is well except as of late some of my files (UHD rips) are not showing up in Kodi? I’ll rename them, they show up but then disappear a few days later?

Why is this and how do I fix it?

Do they disappear after watching? Make sure you don’t have ‘Hide after watching’ selected. Otherwise are you doing a clean or just a scan?

I checked, I have “all videos” selected under each source so even if they are watched, they’ll still show up…sometimes;)

I have the scan setup to update my library automatically.

My guess would be that the drive there are stored on is going asleep and the if you have your scan set to also clean that it’s removing the movies. I’ve seen this before. Turn off clean after scanning to see if that helps. If it doesn’t, please post logs.

Under media settings all I see is update library on startup, which I have checked! Is this what you are referring to?

Another thing to check, in MyOSMC under Network, make sure you have ‘Wait for network’ selected, otherwise the scan may be starting before you drives are mounted. Since you haven’t supplied logs it’s impossible to know if the drives are USB connected or network connected.

All files are pulled of my synology nas

So make sure you have ‘Wait for network’ turned on. Otherwise we will need logs.

That feature is turned on. I’m going to see what happens over the next few days. How do I send logs again?