My Vero 4K+ does not recognize my NAS' folders

You have a source for this as I hadn’t heard of this previously and I just did a quick test and it seemed to work just fine. I made a new local profile on my PC and added a source that contained 748 movies that have local information that was generated by TMM and set the scraper to “internal sources only”. It successfully (and correctly) scraped 747 movies. I then checked the one movie that did not come in and it was missing the nfo. I opened TMM, went to that movie, and told it to rewrite the nfo. Updated the library in Kodi and now it picked up all 748.

Your using TMM to organize so you would do it there. If you double click on a movie and in the window that comes up click on the “details 2” tab you will see the option to add and remove both. If you had set your Vero up in the preferences you could then right click on the movie you just edited the tag on and select Kodi 18>reload selected items in Kodi library and your changes will be instantly picked up saving you the hassle of refreshing in Kodi itself (note that nfo changes are only picked up on new media item scans and when you manually force a refresh, never with a normal library update).

If you search around there are some people who do this with smart plugs and other means but it is prone to causing corruption in the OS unless one is exceedingly vigilant about always shutting down before power is cut. IMO it is not worth the headache for the minimal power savings.