Mysql library (migrating from pi2)

Thanks all.

• List item Yes the xml is better formatted here, trying out how to paste here. I can play all files via Videos, file mode - browsing to the files themselves.

• List item Running Libreelec 9.02 (Kodi 18.2)

• List item “Change the paths on the OSMC device to exactly match those on the LibreElec device, and all should work fine” - I think you are spot on here, however I don’t know how to do that. Today is the first time I mounted in linux. On the Pi2 there is no mount, only a source which I browse to and add as source and then it all works. Could you point me how to try this? does the name of the mount matter? So what I now named “/mnt/NAS_Video” ? that part has no ip adress or server name, that is what confuses me. I could also make direct mounts to the movie and series folder inside the video folder.

Update - just mapped the folder video/Movies and video/Series directly via a mount, then adding a source. I can browse, select and play my movies and tv shows here but the library still doesnt work. Here is the code I used to map in /etc/fstab

//192.168.178.26/video/Movies /mnt/NAS_Movies cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=mediauser,password=****,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0
//192.168.178.26/video/Series /mnt/NAS_Series cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,rw,iocharset=utf8,username=mediauser,password=****,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770 0 0

This post MySQL Library Not Showing, Updating or Cleaning - #18 by fzinken mentions path substitution but unsure how I should set that up? the post is confusing to me

Well you always can/should use the local folders if you use fstab based access. So you then would use path substitution to ensure all clients
http://kodi.wiki/view/path_substitution