MySQL library problem

Hi everyone

I did some research but couldn’t find anything that help me.

I’ve got two htpc running kodi at home (16.1) one on windows 10 and the other (problematic one) on a Rpi2 running OSMC sync with an MySQL library.

everything’s syncing perfectly(new tv show or movie as long as watched status) and I can watch what ever I want on my Windows 10 Kodi.

But when I’m trying to watch something on the RPI it say : this file is no longer available

all my folder are shared to everyone

here’s the log : http://xbmclogs.com/pafjffz6k

Thx
FIND

Have you checked to verify that the shares are mounted correctly on OSMC? If the shares are mounted, did you make sure that path substitution is setup correctly in advancedsettings.xml?

I can not see any attempt to play a file in that log file! Enable debugging, try to play a file that gives you the error and use MyOSMC log uploader to upload the logs.

Where are the files stored and how do you access them from Windows 10? You may have to look into path substitution.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Path_substitution

Weird that it didn’t show any attempt to play a file since I did try but here’s a new log : http://paste.osmc.io/sowayapuqo.vhdl

The files are store on the HDD of my windows 10 as weel as the MySQL server

How do I know if the shares are mounted correctly?

I only copied the advancedsettings.xml in the userdata folder

Ok, generally the MySQL server only save/shares the metadata of the file and as well as it’s location. So therefore it is important that you either access them in the same way from all machines and/or use respective path substitution as mentioned above.

But now looking at your file this seems to be working respectively.
Assuming you are trying to access The.Big.Short.2015.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi it seems that there is an access problem to your smb shares.

May 16 21:54:06 osmc mediacenter[402]: SPNEGO(ntlmssp) login failed: NT_STATUS_WRONG_CREDENTIAL_HANDLE
May 16 21:54:06 osmc mediacenter[402]: SPNEGO login failed: The supplied credential handle does not match the credential that is associated with the security context.

Are you accessing the smb shares as “guest” (password less)? If that is the case then take a look at here [Quick Fix] Problem accessing legacy and guest samba shares after SMB security update on April 14th

1 Like

Yes I was trying to access The Big short.

My windows10 already have an account with password. In my windows10 userdata foler I have a passwords.xml . I tried to put it in my Rpi userdata folder with no result.

Am I I supposed to put my windows login/password somewhere in my RPI?

Where did you put your password.xml? What is the contents?
Should be something like

<passwords>
    <path>
        <from pathversion="1">smb://smb://192.168.1.5/Movie/</from>
        <to pathversion="1">smb://user:password@192.168.1.5/Movie/</to>
    </path>
</passwords>

It was in 192.168.1.2\osmc.kodi\userdata but since it didn’t help I removed it.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<passwords>
-<path>
<from pathversion="1">smb://192.168.1.5/D</from>
<to pathversion="1">smb://log:lpass@192.168.1.5/D/Math/New folder/</to>
</path>
-<path>
<from pathversion="1">smb://192.168.1.5/Movie</from>
<to pathversion="1">smb://log:pass@192.168.1.5/Movie/</to>
</path>
-<path>
<from pathversion="1">smb://192.168.1.5/Tv Shows</from>
<to pathversion="1">smb://log:pass@192.168.1.5/Tv Shows/</to>
</path>
</passwords>

Should be user:pass NOT pass:user

I’m assuming that the lines starting with -< are problems with the forum

Yeah you are right. My mistake when I removed the real login its is in the correct order in the xml file (I edited the original post)

and yes -< are forum related

Use the button “Prefomatted Text” </> then you don’t need to mess around and can show your file 1to1.
Suggest you provide logs for the case where you have the passwords.xml in /home/osmc/.kodi/userdata.

Thx for the hint.

Well, I don’t understand. I’ve put back the same exact passwords.xml in /home/osmc/.kodi/userdata. for logging purpose and everything’s working now.

I’m kinda happy and pissed lol

Sorry for the lost of your time guys. Thanks for all your help really appreciate

Probably needed a reboot/restart after putting the file in place

Had plenty of restart with the file in.

Mystery!