Netflix add on with August update

Auto disabled with a message its not supported anymore. There are guides out there for the new kodi, is there any way to make this work on osmc?

Have you tried installing the version for Kodi v19? It’s not the same add-on.

I think the script that @joakim_s put together probably works in Kodi 19:

uninstall the “broken” netflix addon or old repository. since here is a new repository for 19.

My prep-script should work, sense which Kodi version you are on and downloads the needed repository for you.

Doesn’t work- Seems to install ok then just says “netflix error”. Nm though i’m just going to use a different device, i’ll never understand the hostility/lack of support for mainstream streaming add ons around here.

Could you post a log, so I can see where the error lays. I suspect the background service hasn’t been started before you start Netflix- Or at all. Did you get a chance to even “authenticate” with key file? Since I got it working here, but there was a warning that my system might need old widevine to be able to run(from input stream helper), which is true.

Well, since I’ve been juggling new family member and a lot of other projects, I’ve “ignored” this script the last 4 months. Even an issue on github, got lost in my mail, which might have explained the problem you had. Fixed it and a few other things tonight.