Netflix addon no longer working

I recently installed osmc on my raspberry pi 3B. The OS is great, but I have run into some trouble with the Netflix addon. The specific error I am encountering is "Exception: Addon Signals call timeout.
It happens when I try to login, and thereby makes me unable to login. What happens everytime is that, It begins by saying incorrect password. Please try again, and is then followed by:
The addon encountered the following error:
Exeption: Addon Signals call timeout
Error details have been written to the Kodi logfile. If the error message does not provide guidance on how to resolve the issue or you continue to receive this error, please report it via GitHub. Please provide a full debug log with your error report (enable “Debug Logging” in Kodi settings)
I am very sure that the password is indeed correct, and I am no expert in error logs, so I have come here for help. I have uploaded the error log via osmc. The error log can be access by going to the following address “https://paste.osmc.tv/rehijijenu
Thank you for your help in advance.

Have you tried to enable IPC over HTTP, somewhere in netflix settings. Haven’t got access to my OSMC device right now.

When I enable IPC over HTTP

I get a different error called
The addon encounterered the following error:
timeout: timed out
Error details have been written to the Kodi logfile. If the error message does not provide guidance on how to resolve the issue or you continue to receive this error, please report it via GitHub. Please provide a full debug log with your error report (enable “Debug Logging” in Kodi settings).
The new debug log can be found on the following address:
Https://paste.osmc.tv/ezurujiruj
Thanks for your continued support in advance.

I did a fresh install of OSMC, and used your script to install the addon, but to no avail, i get the exact same error as I did last time

When I enable IPC over HTTP

I get a different error called
The addon encounterered the following error:
timeout: timed out
Error details have been written to the Kodi logfile. If the error message does not provide guidance on how to resolve the issue or you continue to receive this error, please report it via GitHub. Please provide a full debug log with your error report (enable “Debug Logging” in Kodi settings).
The new debug log can be found on the following address:
Https://paste.osmc.tv/ezurujiruj 2
Thanks for your continued support in advance.

I’m not sure this is the same problem that you have, but it is worth the read:

Thanks for the tip. I tried everything they tried in the thread. Turning on the setting to ignore errors and show a notification instead. I also changed the skin to kodi original skin and so on. I could not get it working though.