Netflix Error OSMC

Hi,

I am using the netflix add-on from “asciidisco” which has been working well for a long time until recently this error message pops up (as per pic attachment). I have no idea how to resolve the matter but I am guessing it has something to do with netflix causing the add-on to “break” because of some change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

My first suggestion is change Netflix addon, asciidiscos version is not updated regularly these days. I recommend CastagnaIT Repository for KODI 18.x LEIA - repository.castagnait-1.0.1.zip

There also a repository for Matrix.

This version is actively being developed and is the one I used in my netflix_prep script found here on the forum [HOW-TO ALL PLATFORMS]Can I use Netflix on OSMC?(post 4) - #4 by joakim_s