Netflix for Raspberry pi 3

Hello all. i new with raspberry pi, and i looking for some way to run netflix on my pi device.
Is it possible at all?

Currently not out of the box. Two approaches:

1. Via webbrowser (but then Video accelaration is missing) check this [Testing] X11(simple desktop) + Chromium(web browser) in a simple installer for Stretch
  2. Via Kodi18 which is in testing phase (but currently netflix suport not integrated) check this [TESTING] Kodi 18 (Leia) builds for Raspberry Pi

Also just typing netflix in search (on top right) would have got you this

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

So awesome your promoting piracy repo on a public forum congrats this is reported.

Well didn’t check, my apologies.
I removed my comment.

Same rules as Kodi forums dont promote shitty piracy addons or repos…

My bad man.
I will take care next time.

I tried two ways, and:

1. I have a problem because netflix require html5 + silverlight.
  2. Which version actually is for Kodi18. One command require to pass kodi version ("sudo apt-get install rbp2-mediacenter-osmc=version") and i realy dont know what i should pass as version.

It’s all explained in the thread, you only need that command to switch between different nightlies. If you just follow the instructions in the thread you will get Kodi 18. But just to let you know that doesn’t mean you will get Netflix automatically without more efforts.