Nettoyage de la bibliothèque inefficace

Bonjour,
je m’aperçois que ma bibliothèque s’alourdit car le nettoyage ne fait pas son boulot…
Les films se retrouvent en double alors qu’un des liens est mort…je pensais qu’avec le nettoyage de la bibliothèque que je fais régulièrement, ces images des liens morts disparaitraient.
Comment faire disparaitre les vidéos qui n’existent plus sur mon serveur mais qui apparaissent encore sur Kodi ?
Merci par avance de votre aide…

Can you please post in English?

Thanks

Sam

Normally when you have duplicates like you describe it is because you have changed the file path in your library source instead of deleting the old source, telling Kodi to remove all its content, and then making a new source and scanning again. Your best bet in my opinion would be to delete your library entirely at the command line and start fresh again. You can do this with…

systemctl stop mediacenter
rm ~/.kodi/userdata/Database/MyVideos*.db
rm ~/.kodi/userdata/Database/Textures13.db
rm -r ~/.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails
systemctl start mediacenter

Note that this will permanently delete the movie and TV show library as well as the thumbnails for everything in Kodi. I will leave the rest of your configuration intact including your source locations. However the scraping settings for your sources are part of the database that your deleting so after you have done this you would need to context menu on each video source and select “set content” to reconfigure your scrapers.

Hello,
I’ve noticed that my library is getting heavier because the cleaning isn’t doing its job…
The films are duplicated even though one of the links is dead… I thought that with the regular cleaning of the library, these images of dead links would disappear.
How can I make the videos that no longer exist on my server but still appear on Kodi disappear?
Thank you in advance for your help…

Hello,
thank you darwindesign for your reply…
I’m a neophyte, so I don’t know how to enter your proposal on the order line.

Instructions for accessing the terminal can be found here…

many thanks…
have a nice day…