I did read these pages and configured everything, including the scraper, but none of the movies I’m uploading are being properly added like the first ones were.
Each movie is already in its own folder, and all folder names include the movie title and its year of release. Just like the ones that were properly scrapped and added to the library at the beginning, hence why I don’t understand why the new ones aren’t recognized.
Also did that, and can confirm that all the movies not being scraped are present on the website with the same names and years.
Just redid a complete tour of all menus and settings, and it’s still a mystery to me.
Are you actually asking the Vero to update the library or are you expecting it to happen automatically? I would normally go into my movies library, then go left to pop out the side menu and then click update library.
If manually updating the library like jb2cool described doesn’t do the trick then you would really need to provide some logs to give us something to work from. Ideally this would include rebooting your device twice, then turn on debug logging, then to a library update, and then upload logs making a note of the url that is returned. At this point you can turn off debug logging and post that url in this thread.
To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.
Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:
enable debug logging at settings->system->logging
reboot the OSMC device twice(!)
reproduce the issue
upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here
Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.
According to my settings, the library should be automatically updated on startup. When I realized that wasn’t working, I did try to update it manually just like you said—many times—but it doesn’t seem to do anything.
Sorry, I totally should’ve provided logs from the beginning. Thank you for explaining how to do so, it helped! Here’s the link: https://paste.osmc.tv/binuvapabe
If you could find the time to look into it, I would really appreciate it!
It appears from these logs that you never actually configured any sources. Make sure that the files you copied over to this SD card are sorted in different folders based on content type. Typical may be having something like folders labeled “movies”, “series”, and “music” (the actual label is not important, only that content is separated and not nested). At this point you need to go to videos>files>add videos>browse> and then navigate to one of these folders (ie root>media>movies) and then OK then configure the rest of the settings as they come up. You will repeat this for every source file location you want to configure. If at some point you need to tweak your scraping settings then just videos>files>highlight the source you want to edit>context menu>change content.