new to the forum, I have been using android TV boxes for years running Kodi, but I am tired of the lack of support. So I am here. I am thinking of a Vero 4K but wanted to ask a few questions, hopefully they can be answered;
- Is HDMI audio passthrough supported for DTS-HD and DD-HD (Atmos)
- Is X265 10bit for 1080p supported?
- Is X265 10bit for 4k support?
- Is it best to stick to a known version of Kodi? (this bugs me for the amlogic releases of Kodi)
- Can I have the box boot to kodi without a menu?
- Can I shutdown/reboot the box from within Kodi?