I m thinking about buying a Vero 4K+. I would use use it only to watch MKVs, and I only need a network file browser for that.
Here are my questions:
- I’m pretty sure it has network SMB and/or NFS browser?
- Can you set up favorites?
- Can you adjust subtitles sync with audio if necessary?
- Can you upconvert HD SDR material to UHD/HDR/REC2020 one?
- Can you set up the interface to HDR/REC2020/23.997/4K to avoid syncing every time I start an MKV (most are 23.997). Ideally I should be able to set it up to 10bit/4.4.4 it’s my screen default.
- Can you set it up so that you are in browser mode when you boot it?
- Does it decode full audio multi channel, or only 2.0 PCM like ALL the new players?
THank you in advance for all information.