No dts audio between my vero 4K and my denon AVR-X2200W

Since the last denon firmware upgrade. When I play a dts audio the amplifier play it only in stereo.

My vero 4k is up to date and the kodi audio system is set on passthrough, and the audio output is set to AML-MSAUDIO,HDMI.

Is it a vero4k problem or the new denon firmware upgrade.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Can you also confirm when you updated the Denon firmware, please.

Is there a possibility to downgrade?
DTS should be OK.

Can others confirm?

Sam

The Denon firmware was updated since 1 ou 2 weeks ago.

On the Denon amplifier theres is options to downgrade from an older firmware.

I also try to configure the Denon to use sound from optical cable and not from the hdmi, and the results are identical stereo sound when a dts sound passthrough.

Tomorrow I activate logging on kodi and repeat the operation to have grab-log

Thanks for your answers.

Ok It’s my fault I installed pulseaudio. I removed all pulseaudio with apt-get autoremove --purge pulseaudio. On reboot to activate kodi logging all worked perfectly

Useful to know that, thanks.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Denon x2300w, load subwoofer noise