No images in Kore or Arch since update

No images in Kore or Arch since update, they both used to display thumbs and images of the films and actor lists before the update, Kore on phone and Arch on PC. Any way to get this function back? please

Hi @caldirunj

Thanks for posting on the forum as suggested.

Can you please show some photos of the image and upload some logs?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

The PC used to display all the covers on this page in Arch.
The phone used to show images of actors on this page.
Both stopped working after the update.
How can I restore the images? please

Suggest to upload debug logs as mentioned above.
Also I assume you still have the images shown in your library on the TV?

Library on TV is fine, log uploader does not produce an address anymore, I select upload logs and it goes back to My OSMC page, no address shown.
I used ssh to get https://paste.osmc.tv/mihuwapahi

Upload logs working now https://paste.osmc.tv/wudejohupo

It doesn’t look like you have a library set up. The only source you have defined is ‘Audio Files’

But the library is fine on the tv? Movies and TV progs all ok

Are you browsing files or the library?

As a test, I just installed Kore on a tablet (that has never had Kore installed on it before) and connected it to my Vero (on the latest version) and I get all the artwork, no problem.

Thanks, Brian, just uninstalled Kore and reloaded, working fine now. Arch is installed on the Vero, I have uninstalled it but that did not work, just have scenes from movies not the covers, any idea how to get it back?

You would have to take that up on the Kodi forum as it is not an OSMC specific issue. The same thing happens with Arch running from a PC as well. I suspect their was a change to Kodi that necessitated an add-on update that has not happened yet with Arch as you will find that Chorus does the same thing but Chorus2 that has been updated more recently does not suffer the same issue.

Sounds about right, I noticed Chorus2 worked fine, thank you