No Zeroconfig option when searching video sources

I bought a Vero 4K recently and set it up earlier this week. Frustratingly it doesn’t show the Zeroconf menu in settings and Zeroconf functionality does not seem to be working - not seen by other devices on the network. Using My OSMC it stated there was no new updates.

The device is connected by ethernet cable. I logged in via ssh and can see the avahi-daemon is running.

I mention incase it is related (networking issue?) that I’ve been unable to use the Sybu iPad app - even when manually entering the IP address with the Vero 4k. I’ve checked the correct settings in Kodi are enabled and still continue to successfully use the app with rpi3 device with OSMC.

Don’t think this would be related.

What happens when you enter the IP?

I’ll fix Zeroconf in the next update, silly mistake, but thankfully the easiest to fix :wink:

1 Like

It spends a few seconds trying to connect then returns a message stating "Check Kodi setup (192.168.88.205 - OK).

On further digging I’ve realised I set the network settings on the iPad differently. I’ve reset them and the app works with Vero. Apologies - my fault.

I’ve fixed Zeroconf being missing:

This will be in the next update.

Thanks

Sam