Openvpn on osmc

i have installed openvpn on my raspberry. it work’s fine but when i restart raspberry with osmc not start again and i must write the command sudo service openvpn restart. why this? thanks a lot.

I guess it would help if you let us know how you installed it. Also after a reboot when it is not running do a sudo service openvpn status and post the result here

this is the guide
http://help.ubuntu-it.org/10.04/ubuntu/serverguide/it/openvpn.html
but when i restart raspberry service is inactive

Still missing the output of service openvpn status after a reboot in your reply!

If you just follow tutorials generally it is better to follow Debian Jessie tutorials as they are the closest to OSMC (like OpenVPN on Debian 8 (Jessie) – I don't think I know what I'm doing | 2kswiki)

just wait now i restarted

openvon.service - openvpn service
loaded: loaded (/lib/system/openvpn.service; enabled)
active: active (exited) since fri 2015/10-09 12:03:44 CEST; 3 min 3s ago
Process: 425 execstart=/bin/true (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
mainpid :425 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
CGroup: /system.slice/openvpn.service

That looks all ok, so what is actually not working in that situation?
Suggest you do a sudo journalctl and go thru the lines to check any issues on the openvpn lines.

Not start in reboot. But i Must restart Service After boot manualy

so i investigate the problem and is Breaking ordering cycle by deleting job rpcbind.service/start
Job rpcbind.service/start deleted to break ordering cycle starting with basic.target/start
and this not make to start the service openvpn.
some solution?

This is unlikely to be the cause of your problem.

ther is a solution?

You may restart the service via a cron upon startup.

On fresh images of plain Raspbian, services like OpenVPN, ntp, samba were either failing shortly after a booting or were not reachable from other devices in the network. Never found the cause - but a fix is to restart the services after a short waiting period.

how do i make this? the command?

As an example.

Putting this line inside your /etc/crontab will restart openvpn once after booting. If OpenVPN simply fails, you could combine it with another line that uses start instead of restart. That way, no connections will be interrupted.

@reboot root sleep 75 && /etc/init.d/openvpn restart

Thank you

Did anybody find a fix for this issue so far?
My openVPN and some other services network dependent are not starting correctly after reboot?
A startup script I can implement for sure, but I would prefer a solution to the problem as openVPN is not the only app that I’m using.