Order placed, no delivery details

Hi, I am from India. I am Partha. My order for Vero 4K, order id - #17654 was placed successfully on 18th May, 2018. When it will be shipped. It shows ‘processing’ still now. Can’t wait.

I assume @sam_nazarko will reply to you personally soon but as far as I know he is not shipping to India any more.

But I paid in full in advance. What about the money I paid. Please consider about my refund. Please send the product. I can afford the extra cost.

But I paid in full in advance. What about the money I paid. Please consider about my refund. Please send the product. I can afford the extra cost.

I wouldn’t worry about that. Sam’ll fix it :slight_smile:

Please send it through Aramex courier service.

Hi

I saw your order come through but we didn’t have a chance to ship it on Friday / get in touch

We have stopped shipping to India because of issues with the postal service. I can process a refund for you or look in to alternative delivery options. We can ship using UPS but this incurs additional charges

I’ll drop you an email with more details shortly

Sam

1 Like

Thanks for promt reply. I have been wating for your message. You can send it through Blue Dart DHL or Aramex Courier service, which give service in my area. If UPS deliver the product, what will be the cost? Please don’t cancel the order. I want the Vero 4K badly. Please arrange something. I will be grateful. I might be able to bear some extra cost. Thanking you.

As you requested a refund, this has been issued to your original payment method.

Many thanks

Sam