Order processing

i placed an order on the 5/10/24 its still showing processing i never recieved a conformation email, i sent an email on 9/10/24 but have not had a reply back. i know hotmail sometimes blocks wanted emails for some reason. but i would have thought it would take less than this time to be posted out

Hi. Same here!
Placed an order for a Vero V on the 6/10/24 via PayPal and no confirmation email from Osmc. Sent a help email out to sales@osmc.tv and still no response.
Can anyone assist please?!

@sam_nazarko

@sam_nazarko

any news on this please?

We had some delays due to a large number of orders.

I can see that both of you were emailed within 72 hours of placing your order to advise that there were some delays.

Both orders will be fulfilled early this week.

Thanks Sam.
Btw, I have only received an email from Paypal, no warnings of delays!
My community account Email used here is different to the payment one.

I’d suggest checking the spam folder. You should have received an email after placing the order pretty much immediately, as well as a separate one later advising of a small delay.

Nope. No messages from OSMC in ANY of my Junk folders… Promise :slight_smile:

Hm. Did you place the order with an Outlook.com email? Looks like that’s playing up again and I have to get it unblocked somehow.

It’s ready to go out on Monday

Hotmail.com here and I did check junk mail also a nothing there

It will be MS playing up again. I’ll deal with it Monday.

Yes, outlook.com. Cheers Sam :slight_smile:

Yep, looks like Microsoft hosted services are having problems then. They used to give a non delivered message but don’t seem to be doing so this time. I’ll chase it up.

Hi guys,

With any luck the restrictions are now lifted by MS and you should have received tracking numbers now.

In the event you haven’t, please send me a PM so I can provide the tracking numbers manually. Please provide the order number and name as while I do believe it have identified your orders correctly, I will need to verify these for confidentiality purposes.

Cheers

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thank you.
Mine has arrived today! A Very well packaged box, well presented Vero V item inside, good stuff!!

Looking forward to setting at the weekend and finally making some good use of my entertainment system. :slight_smile:

1 Like