Order

Hi,
Just seen a post that you are having supply issues atm. I placed an order at the weekend for a Vero 4k+. Just wondering if this will be affected by the supply problem, as I dont want to let go of my current device, if the new one is out of stock.

Best, Dan

Hi Dan

We are sending an automated email 72 hours after an order has been placed to notify customers of supply issues. So you will likely receive one in a few hours later today.

We expect to start shipping again no later than the 12th July. Unfortunately it also looks like we will need to raise our prices shortly as they have remained the same since launch, but costs have gone up significantly.

Existing orders will not need to pay the higher pricing.

I’ve taken the opportunity to take a break while we wait for more stock

Cheers

Sam

Thanks for the info

Hi Sam,
Do you have stock now?

Thanks

Yes, and all orders that were outstanding have shipped. If you haven’t received a notification please ping me your order # and I’ll resend any shipping details.

Thanks

Sam

1 Like

Hi,
Wasnt waiting on my order, just checking before placing an order today.

Many thanks, Dan

Hi Sam!
I ordered a a VERO 4k box on 7/722. I live in the USA. My order # 35643. Is there a way too somewhat track this order? I just want top make sure it is still on its way. What is the best route for help? Thanks!

Francisco Peredia

Hi Frank,

This shipped a while ago and an email with tracking was sent to your outlook.com email

I have re-sent the tracking details to you via private message. The item arrived in Denver, CO today and will be with you shortly.

Sam

Hi,

I have just ordered the Vero 4k+ box 2 days ago. How is the supply situation at the moment? What is your expection on lead time? Order #35725

Best Regards
Stephan
Denmark

Hi Stephan

This will ship tomorrow with tracking information. The supply side should remain good until August

Thanks

Sam

Thanks

My Vero4k+ has begun having trouble booting up, i have to unplug and re-plug it in many times before it boots, i figured a new power supply was needed so i ordered one, and on the 18th of July i got confirmation in my email that the order was completed and it would be delivered in 3-5 days, it’s been 10 days now, i’m wondering what’s happened to it, it’s Order #35632

Thanks

This has shipped and is awaiting customs clearance. There are currently delays in Canada. The item will be with you shortly.

For future readers – please contact sales/support@osmc.tv if you wish to query an order status.

Thanks

Sam

1 Like

Good to know, Thanks.