OSMC and Rom Browser Collection

The way kodi works on the framebuffer makes it impossible to give input to an emulator while kodi is running in the background.

This is why it will not work at all with rcb on osmc.
And this is why I made this script in the first place.
It needs to stop kodi before running es.

If you would do the same with rcb it would not be convenient to browse your rom collection every time you want to start a new game.

Ok, I do not want to investigate further. It is ok for me work outside KODI.
But why openlec + KODI + RBC works on raspberry (I read this on some forum)?
Hardware and KODi are the same only the operating system on top of linux change.

Another question I have is that I downloaded few MAME rom from ******** like bubble bubble but they do not works (it says some files are missing). Am I missing something?
Thanks

PS
Most of roms works fine, but I am asking if there is something I can do on roms that do not works properly.

The most reliable emulator for the Pi for Mame Roms is Mame4all. However it only plays a specific ROM type.

If you are having problems with Mame and Retro Pie this is a good tutorial!

Raspberry Pi Mame & NeoGeo: A guide to getting your arcade classics working on RetroPie - YouTube

Different mame versions need different romsets to work properly. Please investigate on your own. What you did might be considered illegal in some countries, please remove any reference to specific sites.
We cannot discuss this here.

Ok, you’re right. Sorry.
I consider this thread solved.