Let me start by wishing you all the best for this holiday season!
I’ve just installed OSMC on my new Raspberry Pi 4 and am facing the following message on boot: “
Started update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes”.
Here is my config and latest actions:
- Dual boot with OSMC+Recalbox using PINN lite (using this tuto: Recalbox & Kodi Dual Boot for Raspberry Pi)
- OSMC backup loaded from my previous OSMC/RPi3
- Kodi backup loaded from my previous OSMC/RPi3/Kodi
- configuring my Logitech Harmony remote on bluetooth
- connecting Xbox playing remote adapter
Here is my log: https://paste.osmc.tv/esinexipat
I can see several warnings but I’m a big noob…
Mesa warning: failed to remap glGetInteger64v
(and several more like that!)
I can log in to the Rpi using SSH.
When I try to just “reboot”, it does the same (blocking on boot).
I succeeded in starting Kodi by unpluging power supply, but it seems there are connection issues (remote doesn’t work and wifi seems to disconnect some times).
I tried to reboot with my external hard drive unpluged, and it seems to work fine.
Here is the log: https://paste.osmc.tv/ijumutisux
I tried to reboot several times without the HD, and it keeps working.
The remote (bluetooth) is working well and wifi seems to be stable.
The HD is a WesternDigital with external power supply.
I looked for a similar issue in the forum but didn’t find the same “warnings”.
Thanks for your help!