Osmc crashes everytime I am on 4k60

As the title suggests osmc crashes everytime I have it on 4k60 resolution. For example once I turn on osmc, after 30s of proper use , it turns off turning the screen black and giving no signal on TV source. This happen always and I have tried rebooting it, updating ,upgrading . I used to play 4k60 videos on libreelec the beginning of the year just fine and when I switched to osmc I have the specific problem which is very frustrating. The osmc is up to date ,power supply 3.0A(5.1V).

I would really appreciate any kind of help, thanks :slight_smile:

P.S the TV fully supports 2160p/60hz and this issue exists only on 4k30/4k60 and not on lower resolutions. I must also note on 4k30 the interface is very laggy and it crashes but not everytime I open it like the 4k60 . And to make people understand around how much time after the boot it crashes for 4k60, it crashes around the time that it is scanning the library while when it scans the library on 1080p120 it works fine. The TV is Philips Ambilight and my device is raspberry pi 4b 8gb ram model for reference

We recommend people with 4K TV’s set their user interface (UI) to 1080p. Kodi’s UI is not optimized for 4K yet and this can put unnecessary demands on your device and can lead to a suboptimal picture quality, as well as potentially cause other issues.

The settings we recommend are as follows…

Settings>System>Display>Resolution> 1920x1080p
Settings>System>Display>Whitelist> (empty) *
Settings>Player>Videos>Adjust display refresh rate> On start/stop

Some televisions may also need, or benefit from, the following being set…

System>Display>Force 4:2:2 colour subsampling> (enable)

With the above settings your UI will be output in Full HD and your 4K content will be output in 4K. *Information regarding the whitelist can be found here. If you have any doubt, feel free to upload some logs so we can verify that your settings are indeed correct.