OSMC deleted my movie

In the evening, I made a film at OSMC, and when I wanted it the next day, OSMC did not want to load the contents of the Movies folder and delete the movie I watched the previous night.

Is it completely deleted from the disc or just gone from the library? Check with the Files browser.

When I wanted to release the film in the morning, OSMC wrote to me that the item could not be found and whether I wanted to remove it from the library. I have chosen yes. Then I watched the movie folder, but the OSMC did not show up. I checked it on the computer and all the movies were on the disc except what I was looking for in the morning. OSMC did not see any movies after the restart. I accidentally had an OSMC update installed so I installed it. OSMC then correctly showed all the movies in the folder but only the movie I was looking for in the morning.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC won’t have deleted your movie; but the share may be unavailable or may have changed (i.e. IP changes).