OSMC DVB-T / Tvheadend Data Errors

I notice you have the * user in your tvh webui. That should not be there if you installed tvh from the AppStore and followed the instructions here: Watching live TV with a USB DVB tuner or network TV tuner

I suggest you reinstall TVH and just accept all of the defaults so we are starting on the same page. The only things I had to do to get the setup I have now were enable the Freeview EPG service and then mess with the mux frequencies [HowTo] Retune TVHeadend DVB for UK Freeview digital switchover

To do a clean-slate installation, uninstall from the AppStore (you did install it from there, didn’t you? - if you used any other method than getting it from the osmc repo then it needs to be uninstalled the same way). Delete or rename the .hts directory in your home folder, then install tvh from the AppStore again as per the above instructions.

I’m not criticising what you’ve done but tvh is a bit of a black box and a sensitive one at that if you don’t do things in the order the developers expect.

I would expect that to work fine with local storage of recordings, then we can set about any networking issues.