OSMC/Live TV/Guide (or Channel)

Did a search but nothing obvious came up :((

This is about formatting (finally got RPI 3/OSMC/OTA up and running and doing very well, thank you and I’m liking very much what I’m seeing!!! :slight_smile:

In Live TV/Guide (or TV Channels), my channels have the correct no. designation as for the major channel (SF Bay Area: 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.). How do I get the “minor” channels to show, as well, eg. 2.1, 2.2, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, etc. The xml file has it in there but it’s not showing up in either TV Channels or Guide. I just get the main number (i.e. for channel “4”, I only get a “4” for each channel). Didn’t see anything obvious in any config file I’ve looked at. Did I miss something somewhere or is this config piece somewhere I haven’t looked?? Or is this a DIY/manual kind of thing??

Thx and cheers…

This is a Kodi specific issue that you should address there. OSMC has no bearing on your problem.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV

Did not realize that. I’ve sort of equated OSMC and Kodi as being different, but closely related. I’ll head over to kodi’s forum.

Cheers…

Settings>TV>General>uncheck use channel numbers from backend

Really? I almost did exactly that, but it seemed counter-intuitive (wrt the description of that setting). I guess I should follow my instincts :slight_smile: I’ll try it and see what happens.

Thx for the help…

Well, I tried it and it did what I thought. It put the channels into numerical order with no regard for the channel number. Not what I was looking for. I’ll go check over at the kodi forum and see if anyone has any suggestions.

Thx anyways.