OSMC only sees one of my partitions of ext hdd

I just got my RPi2 working well enough that I thought everything was fine, but when I tried to browse to /media, it only showed one of my partitions on the Hdd. The drive is an internal 1TB in a USB3 enclosure. It works just fine in my Win7 system, but it is formatted as NTFS I believe so I would expect it to work there. I’m not good with Linux as it’s been many years since I’ve played with it. I’ve read other posts and while I know /media gets removed after each reboot/shutdown, I would like to be able to add the two partitions in Kodi so I can quickly access the media on them without browsing to the /media folder each time. Please help.

I just updated OSMC manually, rebooted and after it booted up (after probably 10 minutes), it finally detected both partitions. I don’t know why it’s doing this. I did notice that I get a Script Error when trying to run Media Browser app. Is there a way to play local media faster in Kodi without having to browse to the /media folder each time? Should I add a script to mount the partitions during boot every time I’m order to access the media faster, and if so, how would I do that? Thanks

http://kodi.wiki/view/Media_sources

Adding sources and using the library would be the preferred method. But that really needs to have the source device connected at all times. Sounds kind of like you prefer to move the HDD around?

I don’t know if this helps, but I have several pluggable HDDs (including a 2TB one partitioned as 2 NTFS partitions), and I find that I’ve no problems with paths and access as the partitions are each properly labelled - which results in each being mounted under /media in a predictable place/name.
Derek

It’s just that I take the RPi to different places, so it has to mount the partitions each time.

Yes - I got that, which is why I posted.
Derek

It seems to be working fine now. Not sure what happened but as long as it works. The only thing is that I keep getting a URL error - can’t connect to URL. It pops up at the top of the screen and it seems to be when it first starts up, as well as other times. I don’t know what add-ons are running that would need internet access but I’m sure there is a way to find out, right?