OSMC Skin addon Download

Hi all,

I tried to search this on forum, but no success. I just found some inactive links and I was not able to find skin on GitHub. Can someone reply with a link with OSMC Skin addon? I would like to install it on my Odroid C2 with CoreElec.

Thank you!

Just go to our OSMC skin GitHub repo, click “download Zip”, rename the folder inside the zip to “skin.osmc” and install the skin via the zip addon install option in the Kodi addon manager.

Great to hear that you like our skin that much! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The master branch of that repo is still for Kodi v17. If you are running Kodi v18 ‘Leia’, please switch to the Leia branch in the repo and download the zip from there…

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! Btw is it possible to make List default for all views?

Just select list in all views :wink:

1 Like

It would be great to have this persistent/global default like other skins. But thanks for answer!

That would be personal preference. It doesn’t make sense to do this for everyone.

Hello,

I installed the skin on LibreElec 9.80 but got error “failed due to an invalid structure”

What is the problem? I use the latest Leia zip file

Have you downloaded the latest release version from here?

Will there be also a skin for Kodi Matrix on Windows Platform?

I looks so great … better then everything else … at least for my opinion :slight_smile:

You will be able to download the skin as described above and install it on your Windows Kodi setup. The OSMC Skin for Matrix is pretty much ready for release although it hasn’t gotten intensive testing yet. As soon as we release v19 OSMC builds, the skin will get a v19 release on GitHub as well :+1:t2:

Great news :grinning: :slight_smile:

…if you like, I can do some testing for the skin on my machine :upside_down_face: :wink:

The skin will be made available for testing with OSMC test builds… But you’re free to download a zip from the GitHub repo and install it on your v19 setup any time :wink:

Working fine :wink::+1: