OSMC slowing down after waking up

Hey Guys,

Everytime I wake up my device (Vero4k+) it‘s slowing down so much, I have to reboot. Kodi CPU usage is over 200% then…
Even if I put the Device to sleep for only 5 seconds this thing happens and I just can‘t help myself and don‘t know what to do
Any suggestions?
Thank you for your help!

Log: https://paste.osmc.tv/tebivojiki

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Definitely need to see some logs here, as well as how you’re measuring CPU use.

Just wondered why I can‘t upload the log directly an completely forgot about the uploader :grin:
The CPU usage I was writing about is just what the error logger is showing to me. Log added to the initial posting

Regards
Alex

I would just start disabling add-ons until you found the culprit.

U think it’s up to an addon? I mean it happens really only after waking up the sleeping device.
Isn’t there a way to see how many resources are used by an addon (like a taskmanager)?

After looking at your log, yes.

If you wanted to do a quick isolation of your setup from the rest of the system you could SSH in and…

To make a fresh Kodi setup

sudo systemctl stop mediacenter 
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi.bak
sudo systemctl start mediacenter

To restore your original setup:

sudo systemctl stop mediacenter
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi.virgin
mv ~/kodi.bak ~/.kodi
sudo systemctl start mediacenter