OSMC wake up from stanby problem

Hi Folks,

i use the 2015.12-3 version of Open Source Media Center on a RPI2. I’m controlling the RPI with a Harmony remote trough an USB IR receiver. The RPI is connected to a LG LK530 LCD TV, i have disabled the cec function, because it wasn’t reliable.
The Problem: After the switching on process (harmony wakes up the TV, soundbar, rpi. ), the kodi menu appears on the TV, then after a few seconds the the rpi doesn’t provide signal to the TV for a few second, the picture came back everything is okay for a minute, then it the problem repeats two more times. After the third blank screen everything is fine. It is very annoying
It has started with the 2015.12-1 update. I have updated the OSMC to the 2015.12-3 version on the weekend, but it doesn’t solved the problem.
Do you have any idea what should i check to eliminate the problem?
You can see my logfile on the link below.

Hey dude,

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

Thanks for your reply, in the meantime it turned out the the hdmi-hdmi spdif splitter caused the problem.