OSMC's June update is here - OSMC

OSMC's June update is ready with a wide range of improvements to keep your OSMC device running in tip-top shape. The changes are lighter than usual as some of us plan to take a break this Summer.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://osmc.tv/2018/06/osmcs-june-update-is-here-3/
7 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks,

Has there been any changes made regarding the 444/colour spaces issue or should we carry on as we have been with the manual settings for now?

Hi,

There are some improvements, but we still recommend setting 10-bit output manually for the best results at this time. This will then give you proper HDR output without any issues.

The banding and flickering issues exhibited a few months ago remain resolved provided that HDR output is enabled properly.

Thanks

Sam

1 Like

Works fine as allways thanks, mate.

WOW! My Wifi 5G 80Mhz bandwidth, before the update was 40-50Mb/s, after the update is 80-110Mb/s on Vero4K connected via range extender Tp-link RE500, tested with iperf3. On my both Rpi3+ speed was 35-45Mb/s before update and constant 50Mb/s after the update direct connected to TP-link Archer C9 WiFI 2.4G 20Mhz bandwidth.

Nice Wifi speed bump for me, I’m happy with it, thanks :smiley: !

Check for Kodi add-on updates more frequently so add-ons are updated quicker

How have you changed this? Is it a setting in the advancedsetting or how can you adjust the check for update intervall?

thanks

It’s changed in the Kodi source