OSMC's May update is here - OSMC

Hi Sam and the rest of the gang.
I’ve got two problems:

1. After the may update, the device claims it is not connected to the internet when im using my external adapter.
    The device has an ip. I’m using this external USB adapter .
    If i inspect the traffic with something like wireshark, something seems to be up with the routing:
    ARP, Request who-has 8.8.8.8 tell 192.168.0.x, length 46
    The device is .x, im trying to ping 8.8.8.8
    If i unplug and replug the cable, everything is great unitl next reboot.
    I’ve tried enabling and disabling “Wait for network” in my osmc settings.
    If i disable “wait for network”, the network comes up on next reboot, but on subsequent reboots, the setting seems to be reset.
    Everything works with the built in ethernet adapter - but it’s too slow for some of my files.
    I’m using the built in for now.
  2. The black bars around my videos are now grey. This problem appeared with the april update.
    I’m playing video via the plex add on. Black bars seems to be a known issue on some sony tv’s when playing hdr content. I’m not playing hdr content.
    The colour range is set to 0-255 on the vero, and to full on the tv. If i limit the dynamic range on the vero, the grey bars are about the same grey as the “blacks” in the content.
    To be precise: The blacks in the videos are always correct, the problem is the bars around them.
    In HDR the bars are as black as they are supposed to be. (This workaround is used: 4k HDR too dim/dark - #10 by bmillham - i don’t know if it’s relevant, but i applied it for testing)