OSMC's October update lands with Kodi 15.2

Sure. But according to quote from your blog it’s not as dramatic as you’re saying:

There was a bug introduced in the September update that may prevent some systems from correctly receiving updates. If you are unable to update your system via My OSMC → Updates, then you should reboot, go to My OSMC → Updater → Manual Controls and select Scan for updates now.

I’ve followed these suggestions and it updated like a charm.

Looks like I’m back in business–the update worked! It’s not said enough, so a BIG THANK YOU to you
and your team for ALL that you do!!! :smiley:

The image you installed is not the September update, you installed an unofficial build that was never published on the download page, so use at your own risk.

@sam_nazarko

GOOD JOB :+1:

OSMC gets better and better. I have now changed already the OS of 3 Raspberrys from OpenELEC to OSMC!

Greetings
Mark

1 Like

When I do check for updates after reboot, it says downloading update 0% and never goes anywhere. Where did the hotfix go?

Hi

If you start a new thread with a debug log I’ll take a look.

Best

Sam

Congratulations, this is getting better every month. Best media player.

hi my service of bluetoot not start on reboot and the menu to delete file to access to the system not work anymore. is the update?

Thanks very much for your efforts to all the OSMC team. My system works like a charm thanks to your work, guys! You’re awesome!

Thank you for update, very stable and quickly.
A little trouble with the new kernel:
http://www6.tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/17977?r=18221#message-18221
I went back to the old kernel 4.1.5-1-osmc you, making everything perfect.

Just checking-in to say a big thanks for the last update. Your hard work is very much appreciated!