Paid for Vero4K+ but can't get any response

Can someone help me get in touch with the Vero4K+ vender? I ordered and paid for one on this site but have not received any communication from them. I sent an inquiry to the support page, i sent an email to support@osmc.tv, and I sent an email to sales@osmc.tv, but I have not received any response at all. I suspect that nothing from me is arriving at their end, and I wonder if there is anyone who might get through.

Hi

I can help you. When did you order this? Do you have an order number?

Sam

Yes, thank you. I have info from my PayPal transaction:

Ship to
XXX
“Address”
XXX
XXX
XXX

Transaction ID
XXX

Seller info

Sam Nazarko Trading Ltd

+44 7927534314

http://shop.osmc.tv

sales@osmc.tv

Invoice ID

XXX

Purchase details

Vero 4K +

£99.00 GBP

Total

£99.00 GBP

[Moderator’s annotation: Personal data saved and post redacted.]

… and the payment was made May 30.

Hi Ken, are you sure you want to share all these personal data assets in public?

1 Like

Would remove it as mod, none need to know, not even Sam :wink:

1 Like

I appreciate your concern and your initiative to protect my personal information. I didn’t think my home address and the PayPal transaction ID were compromising, but probably most people don’t put that out there. I have been feeling a little desperate to get communication going, as I had three prior efforts fail to gain any response at all when I used the more private route of email. I sure hope I can get an answer whether my order and payment were received there.

I’m still mobile - but just checked and this shipped a while ago. I’ll post you a USPS tracking number tomorrow.

Cheers

Sam

Thanks for your patience. I’ve sent you the USPS tracking details via a private message, which you can view by clicking the green notification icon in the top right corner of this page.

You should receive your order today.