Pi 4 fails to start after enabling Wireless

I set up a raspberry pi 4 using the official osmc installer, v2022.03-01. Selected wired network connection when creating sd card. The initial install and configuration works great, and wired networking also works. The device can be restarted just fine.

When I unplug ethernet cable, disable the wired network, and enable the wireless network in the UI, the screen goes blank and seems to never completes following boots, remaining on a black screen. I found the log file at “/home/osmc/.kodi/temp/kodi.log”. It appears to be continuously getting a particular exception related to networking. Attached is the complete log file from an unsuccessful boot. Complete log:
kodi.log - pastebin

ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'IPV4'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/usr/share/kodi/addons/script.module.osmcsetting.networking/resources/lib/osmcnetworking/networking_gui.py", line 528, in onAction
                                                       self.update_current_ip_settings(WIRELESS_IP_VALUES)
                                                     File "/usr/share/kodi/addons/script.module.osmcsetting.networking/resources/lib/osmcnetworking/networking_gui.py", line 986, in update_current_ip_settings
                                                       self.current_network_config[self.internet_protocol]['Address'] = ip_address
                                                   KeyError: 'IPV4'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

It’s being worked on

Sam