Pi config.txt editor still does not work

Have installed the hotfix “vurinimoji” to a fully updated image downloaded yesterday and the config.txt editor still does not work.

You would need to be a bit more specific what is not working and provide debug enabled logs if you expect any solution.
Also post your current config.txt

Specifically, I can get into the config.txt editor menu and scroll down the various settings. If I hit ‘Enter’ on ‘New Item’ nothing happens. Keyboard alpha-numeric keys do not register. ‘Backspace’ takes me back out. Arrow keys take me up or down or do nothing. I then find myself locked out so that ‘Esc’ doesn’t work, so I have to reboot.
Which ‘log’ is of most relevance?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

No worries, I can do it through ssh.
Just thought that you might like to know that the menu method doesn’t work for me, least not in any intuitive way that I can find.

Without a debug enabled Kodi log demonstrating the issue there’s nothing we can do to diagnose or fix it. Describing what doesn’t work for you doesn’t help us fix it.

Suggest you close this thread, I don’t have the time to persue it and have abandoned OSMC.

Same problem here. Wanted to use the editor to fix my ALSA output through HiFiBerry, but config.txt editor doesn’t respond when i hit enter on “New entry”.
Which log would be helpfull?

Kodi.log with debug enable would be necessary.
If you want to make your live easy you just use grab-logs -A so all logs are provided but enable debugging fist and go to pi config editor before uploading

Here is the log: http://paste.osmc.io/inumapizit
Thanks for the quick response!

There are new errors in the log files visible. Did you upload after you tried (unsuccessful) to enter the PiConfig addon?