I was finally able to get the file yesterday.
I’ll try it shortly.
Do you want me to just play that big 36GB file? Are there any specific menu options I should select or browse to reproduce a crash?
I was finally able to get the file yesterday.
I’ll try it shortly.
Do you want me to just play that big 36GB file? Are there any specific menu options I should select or browse to reproduce a crash?
Thanks Sam - if you can try the index.bdmv, then navigate to “play blu ray menu” & see whether the list of tracks displays correctly, & you’re able to scroll up / down & select a specific track.
IT works for me in Kodi on my PC, shown in screen-prints above, but the menu titles don’t display on Vero, & it results in a box crash.
Hey Sam - I know you’re really busy, but just curious if you’d been able to try this yet?
thanks!
Not just yet, sorry.
anything yet Sam?
Hi @mickb
Finally had a chance to play. I did a (slightly slow) automount using sshfs over WiFi on both Vero and laptop to test quickly instead of transferring it to local media.
All I see is a yellow button labelled ‘Play’ in the bottom right corner after seeing some credits. Then I see some video. I don’t see any list of tracks. I could play the main title however by clicking Play.
I rebooted and checked memory usage and it consistently climbs when I have the menu active until all memory is used up.
To play this file you will need a computer with 16GB RAM minimum.
I don’t know why but suspect it is due to how it has been encoded.
Hi Sam,
That’s a shame, was hoping the V would have been able to handle it. thanks for trying though ![]()