Poor image quality with hardware acceleration

I recently received my Vero 4k and I’m experiencing really poor image quality. Especially pronounced when there is a lot of movement against a black background you can see “trailing/ghosting” behind the movement. I’ve found that disabling hardware acceleration solves this problem but instead introduces stuttering and slowdown. If I play the same file on Kodi running on my PC I don’t get this issue. Is there a way to solve this problem without disabling hardware acceleration?

Thanks in advance!

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Did you update your Vero to most recent version?

Does this happen on all clips or just one or two? There were reports of this issue with a couple of clips, but they seem to be 10-bit or HDR clips. There will be a solution for this shortly

Just updated to the June update and the issue seems to be fixed now!
Started this topic before checking my mail and reading the newsletter about the June update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool – you might still have issues with some clips; if so, let me know and I will look into them.

Sam