Problem downloading OSMC version 2018.03-2

Hello,

I’m using osmc-installer.exe on a Windows 7 PC in effort to download OSMC version 2018.03-2 for a Raspberry Pi 3 B+. I’ve tried over 10 times and I receive the following error message every time:

Thu Mar 15 21:51:54 2018 Error downloading http://mirrorservice.org/sites/edge.samnazarko.co.uk/osmc/download/installers/diskimages/OSMC_TGT_rbp2_20180316.img.gz - server replied: Not Found

I went to Index of /sites/edge.samnazarko.co.uk/osmc/download/installers/diskimages and I can see that OSMC_TGT_rbp2_20180316.img.gz is not a listed file.

Is there a reason OSMC_TGT_rbp2_20180316.img.gz cannot be found on the server? Has OSMC version 2018.03-2 for a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ been intentionally removed for the time being?

Thank you,

RedEagle

The image has only just been published. Try again shortly, as you may have some caching on your ISPs side.

Sam

Is this still an issue? The image seems to be OK here.

Sam

Hello Sam,

I am at work at the moment, but I will try again as soon as I get home. The good news is that I can now see OSMC_TGT_rbp2_20180316.img.gz on your file server so I think everything will be fine now. I’ll let you know the outcome as soon as I get back home.

Thank you,

RedEagle

Hey Sam,

I’m good now and ready for show time!

Thanks for your quick responses.

-RedEagle

1 Like