Problem finding episodes

Hello all.
Hopefully someone can help me disable this notification.

I use trakt and various video add-ons
I am getting my trakt list with no problem, so I don’t know why on the top right hands corner I see the notification
" finding episodes"
It doesn’t go away ever. I have to restart Vero

Looked in my video add-ons can’t see a specific setting for this?

I’m not so sure that is Trakt as I remember it having its own red logo and not an OSMC one. That seems like it maybe is something to do with the skin or perhaps a PVR. Can you post some logs in which you reboot twice, turn on debug logging, and then use it till it happens again and then upload logs and post the url in this thread. This isn’t a known issue that I’m aware of so more information will be needed.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

HTTPS://paste.osmc.tv/lunehivowa

Not sure if this is correct.
I still can’t figure out how to create,/, change/view advanced settings but enabled debug login as you told me thanks

You don’t have any sources configured for the library. You kinda need that as a prerequisite to scraping into a library. This wiki should help you get started with that…

https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources

Ok but I’ve never added a source, or configured Vero to look for one.
This sounds like it’s looking for a drive that’s been removed?
Even if that was the case, why would it infinitely search for a source instead of try, fail then give up.
I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do here, add a source so it scrapes succeeds then gives up ?

I’m just watching videos, and this randomly decides to do this forever until I restart. No idea what prompts this

Disable the Seren addon. It’s a banned addon anyway, so you’ll get no support or help for it.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons

According to the log It’s crashing when trying to do something (I have no idea what), and I bet it’s that addon that threw up that info dialog saying “Finding episodes” and then crashed having never removed it.

4 Likes