Problems with HDMI CEC w/ Philips TV

Hi, I was away and wasn’t able to provide feedback:

I cannot reproduce the problem anymore after changing the HDMI cable and powering off the TV set and the Vero at the main for more than 10 minutes. I haven’t removed the Chromecast.

However, I have to mention that I ran an update BEFORE providing this feedback. So, I’m not sure whether the update contributed to mitigating the problem.

I was wondering whether the update made some changes to my configuration, related to Sam’s post:

I’m saying this because another strange thing appears to be gone: the language of my TV-set is set to German but I prefer to have the language of my Kodi set to English. The strange thing was, however, that after having re-set the language of Kodi to English it literally gradually changed to German over the course of some minutes. This strange behavior is now gone, and I checked that “set language from TV settings” under peripherals is disabled but I’m not sure whether this function was enabled before (if so I for sure had not enabled this function. What does the function do?).

I’ll give an update if anything changes.

Thanks, Markus