Problems with some 3D-Blurays an RPi 3

Hi!
I have copied some 3D blu-rays into images which I play with OSMC. For some 3D blue-ray images I am noticing problems: I can start playing the movies, but whenever I do something (changing the audio track, rewind, pause, etc.), the movie stops playing and OSMC crashes (I have still access to the Pi from the network, but the UI keeps unresponsive) and I need to disconnect power to reboot the Pi. This happens for some movies, only, is fully reproducible and happens in the same way when I use libreELEC (this problem was in fact the reason for me to try OSMC instead of LibreELEC). The Problem does not occur, when I create MKVs from these images with makeMKV.
Movies, for which this happens are for instance Aladdin, Avatar, Blade Runner 2019, The Croods.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot: