Purchase

Hi I was looking at buying the Vero 4k, it says £119 or £2 a month. how do you buy it for £2 a month? cheers

Hi,

It’s not possible to purchase it for £2/month. This is noted at the bottom of the Vero 4K page.

The £2 / month figure is based on a five year support cycle to show the total cost of ownership over time and in turn, the value.

I hope this clarifies things

Sam

oh ok cheers, I see now

Did your remote arrive in the end?

No it didn’t, getting fed up as it is the second parcel not to arrive in 3 weeks, I had all the post for another house down the street through my door today, I will be going to the sorting office tomorrow. if it does arrive I will let you know but I’m thinking about getting the media player from you but its a bit more than I wanted to pay for a media player. got a droidbox but it is crap and am sending it back. cheers

You have been issued with a refund.

An item to go missing in the UK is extremely rare. In four years, I can still count the number of missing items in the UK on one hand.

I will follow up with Royal Mail, as they have extensive tracking information in the UK now for all items.

I’ve emailed you the item # you can use at the sorting office on the offchance that it is there.

Cheers.

You get what you pay for :wink:

Sam

yes you do lol