Pyload and jdownloader on vero4k+

If you didn’t change it it’ll be /home/osmc

So /home/osmc/pyload-cli_0.4.20_all.deb

Like this?

Exactly :+1:

It gave me the following
Selecting previously unselected package pyload-cli. (Reading database … 35702 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack …/osmc/pyload-cli_0.4.20_all.deb … Unpacking pyload-cli (0.4.20) … dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of pyload-cli: pyload-cli depends on python-pycurl; however: Package python-pycurl is not installed. dpkg: error processing package pyload-cli (–install): dependency problems - leaving unconfigured Processing triggers for systemd (232-25+deb9u12) … Processing triggers for mime-support (3.60) … Errors were encountered while processing: pyload-cli

Maybe I should install python
I tried as following to install python but not working
apt-get install python
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13: Permission denied) E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), are you root?

The package you need is right there in the error!

How i install it please

You need to run the second command i gave you before sudo apt-get install -f

Yes it’s working! Thank you
How should i put download folder?

You better use an external disk to download files, they are automatically mounted under /media

So if I download something it will be automatically on external ? I have already plugged a usb drive but when I choose download directory I cant find media , theres only downloads ,

Do ls /media to see the name of the USB drive you attached, then put /media/[name] as the downloads folder.

In pyload settings i cant find media in parent directory , how to put the path for download

You can write it directly instead of browsing folders.