Radio stream stops all the time

Internet radio streams stop working after about 20 mins, this started last week. It just stops all of a suddenly and I have to reselect the station again to get it to work again. Any thoughts?

Well first thought is to check with another device (eg PC) if the stream is stable
Second thought, provide debug enabled logs

Already checked that, stream is stable. How do I post debug logs?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Thanks for all the fast reply’s!
Https://paste.osmc.tv/subewujini hope I did it correctly.

Sorry forgot to reboot, will try again and post the log after the stream stops again.

Edit
Here is the new log
Https://paste.osmc.tv/xitetilado

Was this log after you played the radio station and it stopped?

Yes, 30 secs after it stopped.

Ok, saw it now. Seems to be a source issue. Not sure what can be done about it if you say it plays fine on other devices

15:33:32.289 T:3634910192    INFO: CFileCache::Process - Source read didn't return any data! Hit eof(?)
15:33:34.898 T:3854562288    INFO: PAPlayer::ProcessStream - Stream Finished

Thanks for the help! Strange thing is it happens with all radio streams so not only the one in the log.

So I would at this point do some testing of your network.

Ok, will reset my modem and routers and see if that fixes the problem.

It could be user agent related. Some service providers have started to block OSMC or Kodi useragents because they consume a lot of bandwidth without displaying ads.

From the logs I took the URL “http://5.63.158.27:8000/techno”, placed it in a .strm-playlist and let it run a long time.
I can confirm that the stream stalled after some time ranging from around 20 minutes till one hour 30 minutes; so, as Sam assumed it looks to be the stalls are provider caused for whatever reasons. Since techno does not belong to my favorite music genres, no way for me to follow up this any longer :wink: .

Ok, everyone thanks for the help, after resetting my router it seems to be working a little bit better, maybe it will fix itself over time.