Ras pi 3b+

Hi I have recently purchased rasberry pi 3b+

And installed osmc trying to watch DRM free venom HD from my nas via upn and I get no image or sound if i connect external USB harddrive it plays fine but not from nas i press control and zero and when streaming from nas the figure is 0. But from USB harddrive the percentage is 100. No licenses have been purchased yet

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• enable component-specific logging for all components

• enable event logging and notification event logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshots:

Thank you. I have to same problem with kodi on windows it will play some HD movies from my nas but other it won’t buffers for ages then shows some video and buffers again example

Blue ray ripped DVD the Martian plays fine iTunes venom with DRM removed playa fine via VLC and plex app but on kodi or osmc does not play is it worth buying the licences. My nas is a wd mycloud home. Or trying fstab