Raspberry PI 3, new install, I can't get audio by usb nor by bluetooth

Hello,

Recently I’ve acquired a new Raspberry Pi 3 to set it up as a mediacenter with OSMC. Up till now everything worked great, I managed to centralize my medias and update their metadatas. Until I wanted to use a bluetooth headset (Plantronics Backbeat Pro) with the built-in bluetooth, and struggled trying to make it work before I realized that it was still a work in progress. I gave up the idea to use the bluetooth and re-oriented myself to USB. (unless someone has an idea of how I could make it work).

I hoped that USB would be easier, I was wrong and it was not plug-and-play as expected.
So actually, the headset is recognized when I use lsusb but when I go to audio settings in OSMC, all that is proposed to me is [HDMI audio, analog, analog and hdmi, Alsa PulseAudio Sound Server, Alsa Playback/recording…].
The usb headset I’m using is a Plantronics Gamecom 788.

At this point, I don’t know what I need to search for as every tutorials were meant to use usb sound cards or DAC. Is there something I’m missing ? I’m quite new to unix environments, and till now I’ve never had to use linux for media purposes.

I hope, I was clear enough, thanks, :slight_smile: .